Current economic trends from 18 to 22 January 2021: electricity consumption, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles, labour market and Slovenian industrial producer prices
In December, weaker economic activity as a result of the bad epidemiological picture was reflected in an even steeper price decline in the group of intermediate goods, which contributed significantly to slightly lower Slovenian industrial producer prices year on year. The...
Current economic trends from 12 to 15 January 2021: registered unemployment, electricity consumption, electricity consumption by consumption group, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles and other charts
The containment measures implemented during the second wave of the epidemic have a negative impact particularly on...
Economic Mirror No. 1/2021: Economic consequences of containment measures during the second wave of the epidemic are smaller than in the spring but considerably more concentrated on service activities
With stringent containment measures, turnover in trade and some service activities, particularly those related to...
Current economic trends from 6 to 11 January 2021: registered unemployment, traffic of electronically tolled vehicles, electricity consumption, exports and imports of goods and production volume in manufacturing
The renewed spread of the epidemic and the adoption of containment measures in Slovenia and its main trading partners...
The Institute of Macroeconomic Analysis and Development of the Republic of Slovenia is an independent government office.
The Institute performs the following tasks:
- it monitors and analyses current trends and development in its economic, social and environmental dimensions;
- it monitors and analyses the achieving of the development objectives of the country;
- it prepares macroeconomic forecasts and other expert groundwork that serve as the basis for budgetary planning and formulating economic policy measures;
- it analyses productivity and competitiveness as the national productivity board;
- it carries out research work.